Home

Monday, December 12, 2011

Garlic sauce

 I feel that garlic sauce deserves a post on its own. I love it!

I can't think of any other dish I make quite so often.


I can't  imagine a party without the sauce to dip crisps in. There's no Greek salad without it for me anymore.

It's simply delicious!



Garlic sauce (my strong version)
Some facts:
My rating: 10/10
Total time: max 15 minutes


Ingredients
  • Greek yogurt  (3-4 tbs)
  • mayonnaise (2 tbs)
  • salt
  • pepper
  • garlic (fresh! - powdered won't do) (3-4 gloves, minced)
Cooking instructions

I didn't give you specific measurements because with this recipe all is about your personal preference.

I usually add 3-4 garlic cloves - that gives you quite a strong sauce. 

First, you mince garlic and sprinkle it with salt.  Stir it with a spoon pressing a bit.

Add yogurt and mayo and season to taste.

Tastes best after refrigerated for a couple of hours.

I recommend it as a dip for crisps, chips, toasted baguette or as a sauce in salads.

Have fun adding some finely chopped olives or pickles.

Hope you have a great week!



©2010-2011, copyright Guilty Pleasures
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print