Home

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Favs - Xmas presents

I wish I could say I already found all of my presents. 

Alas, I'm still looking for inspiration.

I have made some of the things I want to gift. I crocheted and knitted (the knitted part looks bad) all December. I really hope my family and friends will like what I got them. 

this is a scarf I made for one of my best friends  - it's a crocheted fan scarf out of this pattern which I modified a bit :)


I also bought some stuff for Xmas:

Tinsel for some crochet ornaments I want to make:

I love tinsel - in Poland we call it "angels' hair"

Icicle candies - they stopped making them for some time with no reason at all. These don't taste the same but bring the best Xmas memories. It's pure sugar and sweet as hell - we used to hand those on the tree next to Xmas lights - the papers shine in the light.

and this is basically my childhood - icicle candies :)
There's still no snow and I was getting a little bit depressed because of that. Thankfully, today my husband brought a Christmas tree home.

I'll be doing some decorating today, yay!
EDIT: And this is the tree I was decorating. Isn't it cute? :)


Have a nice weekend everyone!

©2010-2011, copyright Guilty Pleasures
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print