Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday girl!

 Ok, I didn't want to write about my b'day, but I have a such a lovely day so far...

My best friends surprised me during Easter with an impromptu party and today I went shopping with my mom. I just can't tell you how much I love spending somebody else's money :)


So despite the fact I just got older, I'm just ridiculously happy. Everything seems to be going in the right direction and I couldn't be more thankful.
I'll be hosting a party and will cook and bake something special just for my friends - as soon as I have the pictures I'll put them here to show you.


I'm also glad I started writing this blog and I'm thankful for my readers (if there are any).

I'll just go and soak in the beautiful sun that shines on my birthday :)


Take care!


©2010-2011, copyright Guilty Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print