Home

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vincent the Koala - amigurumi koala :)

I've made something, well actually he's someone :)




Vincent is a Koala bear for my bf's daughter, Laura... She's almost four months now and can't actually hold him yet, but she didn't cry at him so I think that's a good sign...
Also, my camera seems to ignore colour purple, so please imagine all the blue parts of Vincent being purple, m kay?


I have no idea where the pattern came from but I found it during some random surfing the net. However if you want some reference, here are some of the links to sites with patterns (not only ami patterns) that I find useful:


I added a bow-tie on my own - I thought he looks cute in it :)



EDIT: I almost forgot that today's St. Paddy's Day :)
and continuing the topic of the post, here's something green and clovery for y'all:


See Four Leaf Clover and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep


©2010-2011, copyright Guilty Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print