Home

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quick banana milkshake

I wanted to bake a banana bread but my beloved husband ate half the bananas I bought.

And since I was left with only two bananas I made a simple banana milkshake.




 I was inspired by this recipe, but changed the proportions a bit - I like thick milkshakes so the amount of milk is minimal in my drink.

Quick banana milkshake

Some facts:

My rating: 8/10
Prep time:  2 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
Total time:  2-3 minutes (told ya it's quick) :)

Ingredients
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 250-300 ml milk (I used 3,2 % milk)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/2 teapoon ground cinnamon 
Cooking instructions 

Cut or break bananas into smaller chunks and put in a bowl (food processor).

Add milk (you could add more milk, or some instant cocoa/coffee) and spices.

Blitz till everything is mixed and you can't see banana pieces.

I didn't blend it for such a time and as you can see, my milkshake still has banana spots here and there.


Don't add any sugar - bananas are sweet enough.

Bon Appétit!


©2010-2012, copyright Guilty Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print