Home

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tometoes, feta and deli meat breakfast


It's been a while, hasn't it?


I had this elaborate plan of my blog posts that just went down the drain one day. 

I don't regret it though. I got a job a month ago and have been busy ever since.

The wedding's getting closer everyday as well. 

The excuse is simple - I have no time for blogging.

I do cook though. I just don't snap pictures regularly.

I have something for you today. This is a very simple thing, mind you. 




So the recipe is thus:

  • 1 tomato
  • 5-6 slices deli meat or salami
  • 2-3 tablespoons of feta cheese
  • 10 olives
  • 1 Kaiser roll  sliced and buttered

And that's it. 

And I'll be posting something once a week for sometime, till I get comfortable with the job hours enough to cope with life again :)

Take care and Bon Appetit.



©2010-2011, copyright Guilty Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print